If you are no longer using a device with your account, you can deactivate it and release the license it is using. However, you can only deactivate a device that has no survey responses in the system. To deactivate a device you need to first delete any surveys that have survey responses sent by this device. If you are still using the survey, you will need to replace the Active Device with an Inactive Device.
How to Deactivate an Active Device
1. Log in to the QuickTapSurvey Web App, and click the Settings Dropdown.
2. Click the Account button.
3. Click on Devices.
4. Click the Survey Access button to view the surveys that have responses sent by this device.
5. Click the Delete Survey button to permanently delete this survey and all of its survey responses.
6. Read the warning message and click the Delete button to confirm the delete. This cannot be undone.
7. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for all surveys that have survey responses sent by this device.
8. Click the Deactivate Device button for the device you want to deactivate.