The NPS® allows you to understand the response data from both a high-level overview of All Net Promoter Score® questions in your surveys, as well as a Specific Net Promoter Score® Question. It is available to accounts subscribed to the Pro plan or Premium plan.
1. Survey Selection Dropdown
2. Filter by Survey
3. Filter by User
5. Overview of All Net Promoter Score® Questions
6. Responses by likelihood to recommend category
7. Net Promoter Score®
8. Frequency Selection for Graph
9. Net Promoter Score® Data by Frequency
10. Net Promoter Score® by Frequency
11. Overview of a Specific Net Promoter Score®
The Net Promoter Score® is designed to ask respondent how likely they are to recommend your business on a scale from 0 to 10.
The Net Promoter Score® is the percentage of Promoters minus the percentage of Detractors. The Net Promoter Score® can range from -100 (100% Detractors) to +100 (100% Promoters).
If you receive 100 total responses:
The Net Promoter Score® would be 50% Promoters - 35% detractors = The Net Promoter Score® 15.
Data is displayed in two ways, as a summary showing the percentage of responses for each Net Promoter Score® level, including the The Net Promoter Score®, and as a graph.
2. Percentage of Responses Labels
3. Percentage of Responses Data Set
4. Net Promoter Score® Labels
5. Net Promoter Score® Line Graph
6. Hover-Over Summary
7. Frequency Labels
How to View the NPS®
1. Log in to the QuickTapSurvey Web App and click Reports.
2. Click the NPS® button.
The page will automatically populate the most recently updated survey that includes a Net Promoter Score® question.
3. Click the Survey dropdown to choose the survey you want to analyze.
1. Click on the Users dropdown.
2. Select the users for which you would like data displayed.
The selected users will be displayed.
How to Filter the NPS® by Date Range
1. Click the Date Range dropdown to choose from different date range options, or choose a custom date range.
2. Select the data range you would like to analyze. You can choose from one of the preset date ranges or choose a custom range.
The graph can be shown with a frequency by day, week, month, or year.
The following examples show data filtered for a two month period.