QuickTapSurvey Kiosk Failure Notifications allow accounts subscribed to the Premium plan to send a notification to an email address when a monitored kiosk fails and when it becomes active again.
Sample Notification - Kiosk Failure:
Sample Notification - Kiosk Active:
How to Set up a Kiosk Failure Notification
1. Log into the QuickTapSurvey Web App and click Notifications.
2. Click on the Kiosk Failure notification type.
3. Click Create Notification.
4. Add a Kiosk Failure Notification Name.
5. Select the survey which you would like to trigger the Kiosk Failure Notification.
6. By default, the Kiosk Failure Notification will monitor all users running the selected survey.
If you would like only some of the users running the survey to be monitored, you can choose the users to monitor by click on Select Users. Select the user to monitor by clicking on Select Users and then adding or removing users.
7. Add the email address to which you wish to receive the Kiosk Failure Notification email. If you would like multiple emails to receive the notification, you can add them by separating emails with a comma.
8. Click Save.
You will now be notified when the selected kiosks fail and when they become active again.