With the QuickTapSurvey Zapier integration, you are able to use your QuickTapSurvey responses to trigger action in over 750 different apps using Zapier. In order to set up the Zapier integration, you will need a Zapier Subscription and published survey with at least one response.
Setting up your QuickTapSurvey Trigger
1. Navigate to the Zapier Website and login with your Zapier account.
2. Once logged in select make a Zap.
3. Select QuickTapSurvey from the list of apps.
4. Select Connect an Account and sign into your QuickTapSurvey account to authorize it.
5. Once your account is connected you can view all of your published surveys, select the one you want to use as the trigger from the list hit continue and test the connection by hitting Fetch and Continue.
You can now go on to set up your Zapier Action. See - Setting up a Zapier Action. As an example, we are going to show you how to use this QuickTapSurvey Trigger to write your responses to a Google Sheet. To follow along you will need a Google account.
Setting up your Google Sheet Action.
1. First thing you will have to do is log in to your Google Account and create a new Google Sheet, you will have to format your Google Sheet a certain way to get Zapier to write to it properly, the first row must have titles for any column headers you want to be able to see in your Zap. In this example, we are going to import lead information from a survey so our columns will be titled First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number.
2. We then want to head back to Zapier and on the Action part of the Zap select Google Sheets and hit Create a new row and hit continue.
3. On the next page hit connect your account and login with your Google Account to connect it to Zapier.
4. Once your account is connected you can select the Spreadsheet we formatted, and the sheet we formatted the columns on. Once they are selected you should see the columns headers that we set up.
5. We then want to map our Question Answers to the corresponding columns. Since First Name is the first question we ask in the survey we want to select answer 1 in that field. We want to continue mapping all of the responses to their corresponding columns.
6. Once you are done mapping the answers to the columns you can hit finish and test on the next page, You should be a test successful message.
7. The last step would be to name your Zap and turn it on.
8. Now when you send responses from your QuickTapSurvey Survey it should import the results directly into Google Sheets.